Human Trafficking and Sexual Assault/Abuse are a growing epidemic in our mondern society. Nearly 1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the US have been raped at some point in their lives. Most of which go unreported due to lack of personal security.
I aim to stand on the path of action...not just talk. That's why I personally designed this shirt to raise awareness...cultivate a more inclusive society and give back. So 50% of all proceeds from the purchase of this shrit will be going to Operation Underground Railroad (https://ourrescue.org)
Wearing this shirt bares a great responsibilty. You are saying to others "It's OK...you're safe here"...and this is kindness we need in the world.
Original artwork by Mandi Jane all copyrights reserved.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping